Hi all

Hi all ,
After a very long gap we are back ... want to know the reaosns ??
  • August month - we went to USA , for 2 weeks trip had a wonderful holiday ..
  • September - back from trp on 7th , school reopened , we took bit time to get back to out routine ...
  • October - This year in school ,they concentrated more on academic side ...so no big craft work ...and My son started reading lot of story books ...his intrest in doing craft or drawing changed....so I did not have anything to post in his blog ...
  • November - My system was not working , one month No system ....
  • December - Being festival season ....christmas time , in school they started with all celebrations ....Shops are loaded with lot of art and craft materials ....My son is enjoying his holidays now ....so atlast back to craft work ..

and Main reason is Shama's Christmas Craft event ...Thanks to her , my son is back to craft work ....we will post all our craft work ...

No comments:

Post a Comment